Saturday, December 24, 2011

2011 ends, new challenges begin

It's been so long since I've written here for the last time, that it feels kind of strange now.
Few may say this year 2011 has been interesting for them as it's been for me.
It has helped me to build up strength and a clear objective of what I want from life, as the dreams and goals are unfolded.

Little did I know I was going to learn as much as I have done this pasts few months, and I can assure you it's been tough, but a man's perseverance is the strength that drives him; that impulses him to go forward.

Life is like a swing set with it's ups and downs... You just got to find the right balance... ;)

As this year comes to an end, I take a glance at the paths that led me to be where I'm standing today.
And to keep on dreaming, fighting and always looking forward as I face in the near future the new challenges ahead...

I do not know what the future may bring, but what I know for sure is that I will not rest nor stand still waiting for things to happen, I will make them happen, I will keep on going, I will make my dreams come true: a better tomorrow for my family and I.

No comments: